Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday Tidbits from Lil Suzy...

Tidbit #1: I hope Santa brings me the key locket necklace that comes in that lil blue box us ladies love :)

Tidbit #2: I'm all about Frosty the snowman! I just love him/them! Most of my tree ornaments and decorations are snowmen! Don't really like Santa! lmao

Tidbit #3: I suck at wrapping gifts so I never wrap gifts. Thank God for gift bags. My husband will be wrapping all of Angelica's gifts because of course I can't put those in a bag. The best part is all the ripping of the paper for the lil ones! :)

Tidbit #4: I need to get my butt in gear! Clean this house and bake 2 cheescakes and some brownies! Going to my parents on Xmas Eve and Xmas Day is with my family again at my house.

I hope everyone has a beautiful Holiday!

XOXOXOXOXO
Lil Suzy
Share |

1 comment:

Lore_33 said...

Me too, I love anything in the lil blue box:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...