Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Message from Lil Suzy: Support Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Kathy Phillips New Single for a Great Cause!

Hello Everyone! 😀 I have some more exciting news to share with you. 😊 It was announced yesterday at the CIBC Run for the Cure. <3 I have teamed up with the legendary Al Kasha who has won 2 Oscars for his songwriting. 🏆 I am beyond excited to release the single 💜"Closer than a Prayer”💜 for Breast Cancer Awareness Month. 💜 All profits from the sale of this single will be donated to Breast Cancer Research. I am a 3 yr. Breast Cancer Survivor and have been very active in raising funds and awareness for this terrible disease. Please share this post, purchase the single, spread the love and help me make a difference in a cause that is so close to my heart. <3 Thank you so much! XO 💜 THE LINK TO MY SINGLE IS IN MY BIO 💜👆🏻#runforthecure2015 #breastcancerawareness #thinkpink #breastcancersurvivor

A photo posted by Kathy Phillips (@kathyphillipsmusic) on

Share |

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...