Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hey Lil Suzy Fans - Let's Stay Connected!

Have you joined Lil Suzy's Paradise?

This site uses Google Friend Connect, which is an online service that allows our visitors to join and 'follow' our site. To join, click the 'Follow' button on the right side of any page where it says 'Join and Follow Lil Suzy's Paradise'. You will also be able to engage with other fans. So what are you waiting for? Let's show Suzanne how many fans are visiting her official website! All you myspace, facebook and twitter folks...come on in!

While you are at it, be sure to subscribe to our site through live feed. That way, you will always have the latest Lil Suzy news and site updates at your fingertips. The links used to subscribe are at the bottom right of each page.

Thanks for staying connected to Lil Suzy's Paradise! The official website of Lil Suzy.

CLICK HERE for more info on Google Friend Connect.
Share |

7 comments:

DJ-BAC said...

My new ripped
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6NrVxSPkAE

Foreverfreestyle said...

Love your Music All of them they are and always be classics .God Bless you and yours=)
http://foreverfreestyle.ning.com

Anonymous said...

I want to know when you will be in L.A. Cali. I know that freestyle is more of an eastcoast thing, but if there is more people out here in L.A like me we love freestyle. I fell in love with freestyle when i was 13 years old and i bought a cassette of Lisette Melendez after thet i was hooked. I been your fan since 1992 when Take me in your arms came out. I have over 1,000 freestyle songs in my IPOD. "i need one with more room" everyone from TKA to Cynthia from Coro to Stevie B. Anyways here you have a Mexican Puerto Rican from East L.A that loves freestyle and u!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I Love your music and style i might be young but my mom and aunt grow up listening to you and its hard not to love your music and unique style.
(: Love your Music

Anonymous said...

Lil Suzy, I remember you growing up. I am originally from Miami, Florida and I remember MANY years ago you doing a live concert in a skating rink called Hot Wheels. I was sooo head over feet for you. You even gave me a picture that you hand signed for me and even gave me a kiss on the cheek. I have always been a HUGE fan of yours. I am 30 years old today and still listen to your music on a weekly basis at least.. Thanks for all the good memories

Anonymous said...

Lil Suzy, I remember growing up with your music in NY. I wanted to know if you would ever be preforming here in Seattle,WA?

Anonymous said...

me encanta el freestyle especialmente toda tu musica, y ojala nos sigas dando temas tan vacanos.
un abrazo dede ¡COLOMBIA!
GRACIAS POR TODO
eduar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...